Ken Scribe
Popular Posts
Click here for Ken Francis' Interview with Dawn Richards of Danity Kane!
Keisha Brown Brings Cheay Rochelle to Rhythms of Fashion
Click here (on these words) to read my latest commentary on Mad Men Episode 8 on ReviewFix.com
New This Week! Check out the interview with Brooklyn Rapper Uncle Murda only at imperialhype.com by the creator of Ken Scribe
Check out my Mad Men Stories on Reviewfix.com
Joe Budden celebrates the release of "Padded Room" at the New Era Store in Soho
Underworld: Awakening
Click here (on these words) to read Episode 9 Commentary on Mad Men season 4
Click here for the Exclusive Asher Roth Listening Session Report! By the creator of KenScribe!
Check out my New Post on Clever Blog Title
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Meek Mill: 4/4
I don't understand. Meek Mill mumbles and I don't understand what he is saying. I can understand every single word that Drizzy says. Speech pathology is necessary. Articulate, pronunciate, extrapolate, intonate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment